The University of Texas Medical Branch Research Associate I, Internal Medicine / Gastroenterology in Galveston, Texas
Min Qualifications Bachelor's degree in basic science or equivalent; no experience required. JOB DESCRIPTION: Performs varying standardized laboratory assignments and experiments. Salary Range
From $29,120 to $32,000 annually.
Specific Job Related Duties
- Perform experiments that will involve animal handling (breeding, genotyping, injection, and necropsy), cell culture, Western blotting, qRT-PCR, immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, RNA/DNA/protein processing, ELISA, and plasmid isolation
- Collects, records, and tabulates data generated from experiments
- Performs related duties as required
Preferred Work Experience
- Experience working with rodents
- Minimum of one year of laboratory experience
Equal Employment Opportunity UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Title: Research Associate I, Internal Medicine / Gastroenterology
Job ID: 61673
Business Unit: SOMED