The University of Texas Medical Branch Course Builder - PBL (19hrs or less/week), School of Nursing in Galveston, Texas
Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Instructional Technologies, Education or related field and three years of related experience.
Work with faculty and staff in building courses for the current LMS platform. Builds digital learning objects to produce engaging and effective instructional materials. Implements assessments and testing for distance learning courses. Provides training to faculty about general functions of the LMS systems and course functions. Provides technical support for faculty and students and documents frequent issues.
$15.00 to $18.00 per hour
Specific Job Related Duties
- Instructional Design Principles
- Ability to Communicate Clearly and Effectively
- Ability to Quickly Learn New Technology/Software
- Experience with Developing in Blackboard or other LMS
- Experience with Microsoft Products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience with IOS 11 Products (Keynote, Numbers, Notes, Pages, Clips, iMovie, iBooks, multi-touch books, etc.)
- Experience with Lync/Skype or other Telecommunications Software
- Experience with Poll Everywhere or other Audience Response System
- Experience with VoiceThread, Tegrity, or other Presentation Software
- Experience with Providing Technical Support
- Experience with Providing Training
19hrs or less/week, No Benefits.
Equal Employment Opportunity UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Casual (<=19.99, no schedule)
Job Type: Regular
Job Title: Course Builder - PBL (19hrs or less/week), School of Nursing
Job ID: 61592
Business Unit: SONSG