The University of Texas Medical Branch Assistant Director Office of Institutional Effectivenes in Galveston, Texas
Min Qualifications Master's degree or equivalent in a related field, 2 years of related experience. JOB DESCRIPTION: To implement, monitor, and report on analytical and research projects and activities that achieve office and institutional goals and objectives. Salary Range
$58,320 - $72,900
Specific Job Related Duties
- Familiarity with institutional reporting process to state and federal stakeholders.
- Provides oversight and coordination to data collection activities, specifically for Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS), Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB) and Legislative Budget Board (LBB) annual surveys, accountability and performance metrics.
- Develops tools and process for accurate reporting of institutional data.
- Assists the office Associate Vice President of Institutional Effectiveness (AVP of IE) in developing,executing, and evaluating strategic and operational plans for the office to support institutional initiatives.
- Acts in the AVP of IE’s absence and represents the Office of Institutional Effectiveness as assigned by the AVP of IE.
- Guides,monitors, and reports on office projects and activities.
- Leads, coordinates, and/or conducts research initiatives as they pertain to institutional research, institutional effectiveness and strategic planning.
- Coordinates and responds to internal and external surveys,requests,etc.
- Identifies potential new areas for gathering and analyzing data on institutional activities to further the objectives of the office.
- Consults with academic leadership to ensure that their area accomplishments and outcomes are captured in a systematic and informative reporting process
- Implements outcome measurements to monitor the progress and status of office and institutional strategic plans.
- Coordinates development of guidelines, policies and procedures to improve operations.
- Serves on committees as required.
- Manages office inventory and training activities
- Adheres to internal controls as established by department.
Expert profeciency in MS Excel, SQL Server, Data Collection and Data Analysis.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Title: Assistant Director Office of Institutional Effectivenes
Job ID: 61285
Business Unit: ACDVP